Thursday 28 June 2012

Wine Wednesday, and the Zara Sale starts in the morning .....







Hi Lovelies,



Just a tiny blog tonight, as I have had my friend over and I may have made her a little bit drunkedy drunk (sorry Julie!!!) We had such a fun night though, it is so great to catch up, and it feels almost decadent on a school night!


I just wanted to remind you all that the Zara sale starts tomorrow morning. It is just about the last high street sale, so it should hopefully be a good one.

Let me know if you grab anything. I always like to try on everything in Zara, so it is the one time that I don't favour the online sale - I may have to find time to shop!





The New Look pieces should also be here tomorrow, so expect a nice fashion blog on Thursday



Have a lovely sleep and I will catch up with you all tomorrow x




You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: