Well very mixed feelings today!! My very gorgeous 16 year old daughter came home and uttered the words you are not ever sure you want to hear.
I have a boyfriend Mama ................ !!!
Oh that is so amazing I said while gripping the table to keep me upright, my heart pounding. But she looked so very happy that I am really happy for her, but oh god, she is my baby !!!!
Anyhow, half a bottle of red wine later and I feel I am coping with the information really well! I am all for new challenges.
With Valentines fast approaching, and red roses and tacky chocolates everywhere, I got to thinking today, what are the worst possible things, you could (or have) received for Valentines!
I am having a great time putting this list together! But please let me know yours!
- A third party bought home for the evening
- A McDonalds Gift Card
- Vouchers for Fat Camp (got to include any Gym Membership in this also)
- A kettle, Iron, Ironing Board (in fact, any white goods .... )
- A bottle of Lambrini
- A bunch of Petrol Garage Flowers
- A box of Christmas Chocolates
- A bottle of Lidl Irish Cream Chocolate Liqueur (my Mum just said she actually wouldn't mind this!)
- A dose of Chlamydia (I include any STI's in this!)
- A charity shop teddy bear that smells of old people
- A pair of red Crutchless Pants
- A pair of crocs
- Early Bird dinner reservations at The Harvester
- Tickets to see Lenny Henry
- A Haynes Manual for a vehicle you do not own
- A half eaten Mars Bar
- Bunion Plasters
- Clothes or Underwear 2 sizes too small for you
- Clothes or Underwear 2 sizes too big for you
- Hemorrhoid Cream (it is not good for the lines under your eyes, whatever anybody says)
- Dandruff Shampoo
- A Saga Subscription
- 4 Cans of Stella Artois
Both girls were out today so it was cute to spend time with just the husband, we went for coffee and a catch up of the newspapers.
Today Jools Wore, Suede wedged boots, Black McQueen Jeans, gold pendant and baby blue jersey and leather jacket and gloves and scarf! (still using the Balenciaga City, thats just because I was too lazy to switch over!)
I used the Dior Vibrating Mascara again today too, I am totally loving it :)
First time ever I have not got pictures for you! It has been a bit of a day though, so forgive me !!!
My dress of the week is this little Cutie from Temperley London
Oh to be warm enough to wear it NOW!
Thanks for reading!!
Until Tomorrow x
You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/