Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday, Its all about the Oscars

Hi Lovelies,

How was Sunday for you?

This weekend has been really nice, the sun is shining (well apart from in Scotland huh Ali!) and it makes everything seem just that little bit nicer!

Sunday calls for a casual day. Jools Wore more black than the Milk Tray Man ..... yes I know what I said about wearing more colour but I am so freaking tired today !!! This was easy :D


Jacket - Firetrap, Jeans - Juicy, Scarf - Louis Vuitton, Bag - Balenciaga


Well it is Oscar evening. Every year is the same Chez Jools, I stay up ALL night and sigh over the dresses, watch the Oscars and make it to about 3am when it gets to all the boring awards and ask myself can I possibly stay up for the last hour ......... I always manage it tho!

So of course, todays blog is completely Oscar Inspired.

I will show all tonights dresses as and when they hit the red carpet :)

So just for today VOD means Virtual Oscar Dress

I couldn't choose between these two! They are such red carpet wow dresses. I actually cannot wait to see what everybody is wearing!!!




Crepe gown - ANTONIO BERARDI £4430




Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Sequin Gown £7875




Louboutin Sexy Strass Swarvoski Crystal Peep Toes £2095


Jimmy Choo Chandra Clutch £745


Right, I am going to Perve over Hawaii Five 0, then have a bath and put my PJs on ready for the Oscars for which I have lots of snacks!!! YAY

I will blog again later


Thanks for reading x


You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: