Sunday 22 April 2012

Saturday - oooh Its only the weekend!!!





Hi Lovely Ones,





£900!!!!! Thats what my blinking car cost for it's service.
I would expect to be serviced by Daniel Craig for that ......... AND in those blue trunks ............ in a shaken and stirred fashion! blah blah blah - I told you I hate garages!. Damn, now I need to see a picture of him ........




Ahh, thats better! Anyhow, it is sorted now and I even treated it to a wash today - by that I mean I took it somewhere, I do not want to be breaking the hose pipe ban now do I!

I hate wasting money, when it could be used on something completely practical - like new shoes - oooh its just not right :D So while it was being washed, I HAD to consume this AND coffee, Sigh!!!!




Hope you have had a fab Saturday.

Well I had to shop to get over the trauma of dealing with such nightmares.

So, I ordered the All Saints Rogalle Dress today that was on my wishlist




oh and I placed a Topshop order too, so will reveal that shortly.

Tonite, we went out with the girls for cocktails and Tapas




So Jools Wore


Crystal Collar Shell Top from Topshop (about £40)


Black True Religion Jeans & Leather Firetrap Jacket


 and we ate fabby things!!!



A totally chilled day calls for a totally chilled song. This came up on Shuffle earlier - haven't heard it for eons - ahhhh tis lush!


You have gotta love abit ofTripping Out - Curtis Mayfield


Thanks for reading, I love that you do x

Until Tomorrow



You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: