Sunday 24 June 2012

Saturday - Cocktails and Dreams ........





Hi Lovelies,


Well Saturday has been a total washout, but we had a great night out planned so it made up for the rubbish weather.

I also had time to view a few new dresses at Very. I love two new dresses by Fearne Cotton. I want them both.

The first one will be available in a couple of weeks, it is a floral gorgeous one! Link HERE!!!

and I also love this Floral Petal Dress.


Double Petal Dress £55 - Fearne Cotton at Very


Tonight we went out for dinner with our friends, to a restaurant by the river. Our Lulu bags became firm friends x



Cocktail o Clock!


 Cocktails at the Bar with Maglet xx


 Cheers!




I used my special custom made Nail Polish today! (thanks Vic!!!)


Lush Blue Dress by Cos came out to play tonight. Shoes Louboutin x





You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You looked stunning, hope you girls had a great night :D

byvanessaleigh said...

I keep trying to think of a really good/ valid excuse to buy the lulu lips clutch :D... It's so cute. Looks a fun night.
Love, VLL XO

Unknown said...

Thankyou darling :) x

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean, its hard to justify the expense as you don't use them very often, but I do find that I use it so much and they kind of work with everything. Thanks VLL x

Style At Every Age said...

Love the dress, tried to buy it online but was out in my size grrr I fancy a cocktail so bad!

victoriarhodes1 said...

You looked FAB Babe xxx

Unknown said...

Aww that is a shame as it is on sale now :( Booooo. Oh those cocktails were Epic S!!! x

Unknown said...

Thanks Gorge :) xxxx