Friday 22 June 2012

Friday, not a great start, but got much better!






Hi Lovelies,

Well my Friday did not start off that well with a trip to the dentist, so things could only get better from there onwards. Ahh normal gleaming service is resumed, although planning a lunch out directly after with friends wasn't my wisest move ever!


Heeheheeheeeeeeee!!! I know, too attractive huh!


The goodies from the Topshop online Sale arrived this morning. This did help with forgetting about the Dentist.








High Waisted 7/8 Length Jeans - Topshop - Now £15!!!!!!
(Green Lace Top is from Next)

I really like them and they are a complete bargain!! They are ever so slightly cropped, so they are perfect for the weather right now, so I kept them on and Jools Wore them today. You can purchase them HERE!!!!

I also fell in love with this just-in Crepe White Blazer - Yes, I know, white is not the most practical of colours, but the cut on this jacket is blinking brilliant. I tried it on in store but the one they had in my size was already grubby, so I ordered a box fresh one online. Just keep me away from the red wine in it!!






Draped Blazer - Topshop £65 (you can try going down a dress size in this to keep it fitted)


I also bought this corseted top.  It is also new-in this week from Zara. It is very fitted and quite structured and holds you in beautifully. Great price too and would look great dressed down with worn in jeans







Double Cloth Top with Frill Bottom - £29.99 Zara


I made time to sort out my Jeans closet. If you are anything like me, you have loads of pairs that you think you need for every eventuality (boys just don't understand this) but in reality you always have a couple of go-to favourite pairs so the others don't really get a look in! Does this sound Familiar?

Well I was merciless. I tried on every single pair I own and only put back the ones that I love NOW, not the ones I think might fit if I lose a million pounds, or the baggy ones that I like to wear on fat days. Nope, I had a huge cull, so I am left only with the pairs that I adore - My Mum and friends are very happy today as I donated a fair few. It really makes you feel organised knowing that any pair you now reach for will totally work!


I love this dress from Peter Pilotto - The print and the shape are amazing
and the price point for this one is not quite as hideous as they usually are!




Peter Pilotto Pek Dress - Available at Net a Porter £595



Well after the trauma of the dentist, we went out for a light din dins tonight with our girls, and had a glass of Vino - a perfect start to the weekend.

We are out with friends tomorrow evening, so I will get glammed up and will blog all about it!


Thanks for reading x






You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

5 comments:

Urban Butterfly said...

You are a very brave girl at the dentist, I will give you a lollipop as a reward! Love a white blazer, very Miami vice bit also very fab! I wanted one for holiday last year. I think they work well with pastel jeans too. X

Unknown said...

Yes, I deserve a lolly honey ;) x

Style At Every Age said...

Can't wait for my Topshop bits to come!

Daniella Chapman said...

Ok I need that blazer! Been looking everywhere for a white one.... x

Unknown said...

Those jeans look AMAZING on you and that green tops is so lovely. Great post x