Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lunch with the husband and a delivery!





Hi Lovelies,

Well Elli survived all night in the tent, so it was a very quiet house last night!

You would have to have a heart of stone not to have gone gooey at the pictures of Victoria Beckham and Harper arriving in Dublin this morning.

Victoria was there to launch her new season collection at Browns Thomas, but all eyes were on her gorgeous daughter as she took her first photographed steps






My new Mulberry Jeans arrived today from Net a Porter


They are gorgeous, apart from the 5 inches that I am going to need taken off of them heeheeee! So I will get them altered this week and take a picture soon. They are really nice on, so I am a happy bunny.

and my new toy arrived today! It's the new iPad! I got it in white. Apparently the screen is very enhanced and the camera is fabulous now, so I cannot wait to try it out and play!!



Today was another cold wet so-called Summer day, but the man was around so it was lovely to go out for lunch with him. I wore skinny jeans, peep toe boots and a fitted blue checked shirt, but I was so excited about my deliveries that I forgot to take a piccie! I will try harder tomorrow.


Have you seen the new George Michael Video for his song White light?
He looks a little bit odd in it if I am completely honest (ok that is actually being very kind!), but Kate Moss is also in it so it is well worth a look!


Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading x

No comments: