Wednesday 13 January 2016

Mulberry Cara and some January Sales Bargains …….


Hi Lovelies,

I made myself a promise to blog lots more this year - I may not be able to get back to doing it daily but I will be much more present!

Lots of the sales started super early this year, but it pays to be patient as there is ALWAYS a second reduction. It's a gamble if there is something you just "have" to have, as there is always the worry that the piece you want in your size will sell out - but I have noticed that very few items sell out the way they used to - which means you can usually get a brilliant deal.

Now, this first baby I wouldn't exactly describe as a good deal - but it was a bag that has been on my radar for a while. Mulberry do only reduce once - and it is never a great discount either (30%) If they don't sell out they then go to the outlet stores for the same price, so it is hard to get a good deal - but Harrods offered an extra 10% off and in my warped mind, that made it a little bit more bearable!
And I must confess to being pretty besotted with it so far.





Mulberry Medium Cara Bag in Oxblood with gold rivets

I love that you can use it as a rucksack or as a shoulder bag - it works well with black, but I have added a couple more colourful pieces from the sale to go with it.

Ombre Coat - ASOS - was £110 - now £55

and I waited patiently for the Karen Millen denim Flares that I was coveting - and this week there is an extra 20% off of sale prices (no code required, it is taken off automatically at checkout) so I have ordered these

Karen Millen Atelier Flared Jean with Braided Waistband
Were reduced to £80 from £125, but now £64

Although I suspect the money I have saved I will now be spending on having about 6 inches lopped off …… !

and these cuties were a total steal - and a great colour match for a new bag!

Lace & Suede Ankle Boots - Karen Millen
Were £155 - reduced to £50 and now £40 with the extra 20% off!!!

and lastly, we took a fab trip to Bicester to find a new wallet.
The 2 wallets I currently have are bright coloured - It is rare for me to buy a grown up "Classic" wallet - and it is harder still to find a nice one in a compact size.
Prada came to my rescue - and it smells lush too

Black Leather Wallet with Gold Hardware - Prada at Bicester £250 (was originally £480)


Thanks for reading xxx


















No comments: