Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday - Excited to see Snow, even more excited to see lots of Shoes!!

Hi Lovelies,


Finally home from a snow-less Devon this afternoon. Even with all the snow here it is still much warmer than the West Country - A strange little land where nobody feels the need for double glazing or central heating!  Jools Wore two pairs of socks to bed last night (Relax, I didn't JUST wear socks). Believe me, this is not the fashion I wish to be blogging about!!


The down-time did give me the opportunity to catch up on some fashion reading though. The printed shoe craze is not going ANYWHERE. This summer is going to have lots of different prints around.


I blogged about the Victoria Beckham Cat Print shoe designs last week. I have also fallen head over heels in love with these babies by YSL. I cannot wait to pop into Harrods and try these cuties on!


 YSL Rivieria Embroidered Suede Sandals £550


YSL Starfish Platforms £880 


The YSL printed dress is pretty amazing too but at £1195 it is pricey for a cotton dress!





I wanted to show you my pick of some fabulous ones that are not so expensive - It is going to be a one-season trend after all. Dammit I really wish I had kept hold of those Miu Miu Cat Clogs from two Summers ago now .......



Peacock Hamilton Wedges ( I absolutely adore these!) £75 at ASOS.
Further details RIGHT HERE! Is it too early to order these now for Summer?


These are so cute too! Heart Shaped Pumps, also from ASOS. Mary Jane Pickle Heels £50.00
Available HERE

Cat Print Purr Suede Wedge £75
Available HERE


 River Island Escape Platform Heels £50


Panama Peep Toe Heels with Strawberry Trim
Available HERE!


I painted my nails (and toes!). Jools Wore the new Pink May Chanel Polish






Todays VOD is a pretty one!


Crochet Top by Free People £125


 J Brand Love Story Flared Jeans £235
These are one of my favourites as they do these in a petite range!


 Chloe Marcie Shoulder Bag £695.00


Louboutin Piou Piou in Leopard Print Calf Hair (inspired by Clairey!) £525


 Oscar de la Renta Drop Earrings £94.80 on Sale at Net-a-Porter


YSL Arty Ring £165



Hope you all have had a fabulous weekend.


Until tomorrow




You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I think you need a Louboutins post...