Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tuesday - Is all about Tossing!!

Hi Lovelies,

I am blogging early as it's the Brit Awards this evening. I love me some potential car crash Live TV!

Thanks for all the lovely wishes for Lottie. There is no improvement yet but I will keep you posted. She is lying right next to me on the sofa while I blog.




It is Shrove Tuesday today, so the girls had pancakes for breakfast. I don't get the pancake thing - I just don't like them very much.

LFW is drawing to an end  - Well there is some menswear shows left tomorrow but they don't really count do they ........ !


Some beautiful shots from The Alexander McQueen show are below













I ordered this new dress today for a dinner on Saturday. It should be here tomorrow so I will let you know how it looks on!




Dress - Diana Vickers £99


I love the Diana Vickers dresses. I got the summer version last year, but it is a little too pale in colour to wear at the moment - no honestly, it IS! hehehee (I could sooooo eat that pudding now though)






Inspired by the Burberry Catwalk yesterday, who in turn were inspired by Mulberry A/W 2011! I thought I would drag out my foxy jumper today!!


Today Jools Wore Fox Jumper from Topshop, Jeans from Seven, and no make-up - eeek, sorry about that! Not every day can be glam tho x







with these Chanel Ballet Pumps











We had some deliveries today, does anybody else get super excited when a delivery van pulls up?!

I ordered this beautiful dress for my daughter (lucky girl) and she looks adorable in it.
Bird Print Silk Dress by Religion £105. (I am so going to borrow it)!




The Blouse that I have wanted from Warehouse came back into stock in the yellow and also arrived today, so I am still continuing the colour theme!

Warehouse Blouse £48


and I got these babies early for summer!!


Black/White Wedges - Next £45






We so need a song today, don't you think? My SOD is a new song but it has a really Old Skool vibe to it. Me Likey alot !!

It is 'Tenderly" by Disclosure - and is released in a couple of weeks. Go on - give it a listen! x


 


Thanks for stopping by.

Until tomorrow


You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

7 comments:

deborah said...

I really liked the black coat in the McQ show.

Today I am wearing the Brick Marc by Marc Jacobs Quad Sweater that Serena was wearing on Gossip Girl a couple of episodes ago. I love it, but it hasn't turned me into Serena (yet).

Love the dress you bought for your daughter! It will be a long time before I can steal any of my daughter's clothes (or vice versa)!

Style At Every Age said...

Yes I get super excited when the delivery van turns up, trouble is its not usually with anything for me! I've always wanted a pair of Chanel ballet flats, I may never get the bag but I must try and get a pair of shoes this year, although I am lusting after some Valentino wedges at the mo!

Style At Every Age said...

Sorry forget to say, give Lottie a bit kiss and a hug from me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

aww but the time will come Deb, and ITS GREAT!!! lol, altho not so great when they steal mine ................ Tweet pic your sweater if you can, sounds gorgeous x

Unknown said...

oh have you got a link to the Wedges honey ;) would love to see them.
Im not usually a flats girl, but I do like them with 7/8 jeans and everyone needs flats huh :D x

deborah said...

here it is - I think I got the last one in the MW sale the day after GG aired, haha.
http://www.my-wardrobe.com/marc-by-marc-jacobs/faded-brick-quad-sequin-sweater-281038

and here it is on serena :)
http://www.gossipgirlfashion.net/Father-Bride-Serena-van-der-Woodsen-Updated-Earrings-20146218

Unknown said...

Its gorgeous :) Thanks for the Link. I couldn't open the GG one but I bet it looks better on you anyhow :D