Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesday ................

Hey Lovelies,

A few of you might have read that we are having a pretty awful week - PC's dad is very ill, so it doesn't feel right to blog this evening.

I just wanted to say a huge thanks for your lovely words, it really means a lot.

Lottie is no better either sadly ................



I do have one tiny bit of good news though

Yes Percy Pig THE EASTER EGG has hit M&S stores!!






I think we all need to join this Percy Pig gang :)



In times like this, the only way to end a blog is with hot shoes to match a hot pig!





 Nicholas Kirkwood Neon Lace Stiletto's £530 




Until Tomorrow xxx


You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. It's hard when a loved one is sick and you can't help. On a lighter note I never knew that M&S did a percy pig did an easter egg I shall be picking some up for some percy pigs addict friends of mine no doubt now!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much :) Race you to M&S xxx

Style At Every Age said...

I am lusting after the shoes and the easter egg! Thinking of you all at this sad time xx