Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wednesday - It's March and 22 degrees!!!





Hi Lovelies,

Err, just how incredible is the weather we are having - it is just beautiful and makes me feel so happy.
I do feel for the woman I saw earlier today though - she wore a bright pink top and her skin was so sunburnt that it matched it completely! Wow, what a dufus! I bet she is sore tonight.

Speaking of sore, I ran again this evening. I am definitely feeling it on my legs now! 2 jogs in 2 days, oooh get me!

I have got to show you these piccies!








OMG!! This is Harry and he is a Pygmy Hippo who was abandoned at birth and is being cared for around the clock. I think I am in Love.

Apparently, they grow no larger than 3 feet and spend most of the time in water.......... PC,  you know the trampoline that we have taken down in the garden? - well we could pop a huge paddling pool there instead - you know where I am going with this right .............. ;)

While we are on the cutie trail, how about this for a clutch!




Meadham Kirchhoff Silk Clutch £415


And there are far too many gorgeous new items coming into stock at the moment. What is a girl to do but show them to you - after all, the temptation to drool shouldn't just be mine .........




Dolce & Gabbana Printed Silk Dress with Crystal Belt - £4835



YSL Obsession Suede & Satin Sandals £855



Brian Atwood Blanko Fringed Sandals £1070



Christian Louboutin 'Banane' Platform Suede Pumps £495


I will use the CL's to make the most perfect little VOD! Worn with this beautiful dress




Balenciaga Striped Silk Dress £1935


and this Clutch




Stella McCartney Fold-Over Clutch - £485


I want to be wearing it now, sipping cocktails somewhere warm and fabulous!


Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it you know!



You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: