Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday - Relaxation and Recovery





Hi Lovelies,

Well today has been spent recovering! Hangovers are soooo not fun as you get older. Big drinking nights do not happen very often for me thankfully as I just feel so awful for the entire day after!


Anyway, a Starbucks and lots of tea helped a little bit!




and a visit with the girls to WagaMama's helped a lot!


ooh a yummy grilled Chicken Katsu for Jools!


I also today found one of the Mary Katranzou floral lantern dresses that I blogged about last month, so I am one happy bunny! I cannot wait for it to be delivered now so I can show you lots of pictures of it.







Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. Let me know what you have been doing !


Thanks for reading x





You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

Urban Butterfly said...

You had my favourite at Wagamama's :) I was so shocked that Mary Katranzou dress went out of stock so quickly I thought the price might stop it flying outta stock! I think Alisha Dixon had it on in last nights Britan's got Talent?

Unknown said...

ooh I didn't see last nights BGT, I was busy being naughty so will try and check it out! Waga's was lush !!!!! Some people on ebay are trying to sell them for 600 pounds, its so wrong isn't it x

Style At Every Age said...

Yummy I would rather have the Katsu than the dress!

LooweezBx said...

Ahhh now I am craving Wagamama!!