Tuesday 3 April 2012

Tuesday - Bonjour Monsieur Louboutin !






Hey Lovelies,

Well, the latest Easter Holiday update is that both my girls actually did not get dressed until 4.30 this afternoon! Oh God I want to be a teenager again !!! The rest of their week is busier though so I was just very jealous of them today.

The best and worst thing has also happened though. Christian Louboutin is now live online in the UK! This is a terrifying development. Literally every single pair are available for purchase - no good is going to come of this, no good at all!

You have to check it out though, obviously just for research purchases right!! It is incredible.


I have my favourite ever pair in my wish list! Le Sigh!!


Studded Pigalles £695 - Is there seriously a sexier shoe ever made than THIS !!!!

oh and don't even get me started on these lol!


Lady Peep Ring Strass £2545


You can view all Louboutins now available in the UK right HERE !!!!


Did anybody else get caught up in the Daily Fail article on Samantha Brick this morning? Oh it made me laugh all day long like a loon. Basically a very average looking woman is lamenting how hard it is for her to be so good looking and all the pitfalls that come with it. We are all madly jealous of her because of her looks apparently ! For anybody who hasn't seen it today, have yourself a good laugh (sorry, look) here!



So as today couldn't be a PJ Day for the entire day! Jools Wore






 I received this little Top so I gave it a try today



Lace Peplum Blouse £24 - Next


With my Firetrap Skinnies




and these Pumpkin Coloured shoe boots from Office




Let me know which of the Louboutins rock your world!!!!



Thanks for reading x




You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Love the top, seriously would buy this and the shoes, gorgeous colour! Its about time Louboutin went online in the UK so annoying when NAP sell out of the popular sizes and never seem to get them back in. Gonna read the article now!

Unknown said...

I have ordered the blue as well now honey, as its a really good fit :) I love that Loubies are more readily available, but I think it spells danger for Moi !!!!
x