Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Wednesday Wish-List doesn't seem to be getting any shorter x






Hi Lovelies,

How has Wednesday been for you guys?

Mia was a sick chick last night, so she stayed at home today, and Elli had an A Level Maths Exam first thing this morning, so she was also home by lunchtime, so it was a full day Chez Jools.

You might remember the studded denim jacket that I had wanted that had sold out immediately? Well it came back into stock today so I have placed a cheeky little order for one!






I want to girly it down, and have seen a couple of very cute skirts that I think would work really well with it (also from Topshop)




Ivory Lace Scalloped Skirt £40




Fluro Embroidered Skirt (I love this!) £42


and oh my, how good would these look to finish the look off!






Well a girl can dream right!!! Charlotte Olympia Lace Ankle Boots £820


Which would also work nicely with this pretty little jewelled dress
(see, this blog isn't just thrown together you know!!!!)






 Blush Garden Flowers Dress - French Connection £285



I am also saw pictures of the new range of Balenciaga Polka Dot bags that are for A/W 12 today.
What do you think?







Thanks for reading x



You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: