Wednesday 11 July 2012

Oh Yeah - Wine Wednesday !






Hi Lovelies,


We are half way through the week, we can do this !!!!!


I did make it out to pick up the YSL Foundation today. It was a disaster which I won't bore you with (customer service was non existent) so I kind of had to just wing it myself and hope that I have chosen the correct shade for me. I will know for sure tomorrow if it is the right colour!!


Touche Eclat Foundation £28


I blogged last week that Dolce & Gabbana were going to be entering the very high end world of Couture. Well they showed in Italy this week and the pictures coming through are beautiful. They more than look like they can hold their own .........





 Now this is one SERIOUS wedding gown - Just WOW!!!!


Now I do not condone the sneaky pictures appearing of Kate and William taken on their honeymoon but MY GOODNESS, look at her body .............. !!!!!!



Gah, no way do I really want to do my outfit of the day underneath that picture heheeeee!


Today I 'had' to wear some colour to counteract the frankly awful weather. I don't care that there are too many colours going on! Jools Wore Mulberry Camera Bag, Blue Zara Jersey Top, and Broiderie Anglaise trousers from Asos - which are now an amazing £9 in the sale!!!


You can find the link to purchase them HERE!!!


Wine Wednesday tonight was a lovely (large) glass of Red Wine, washed down with a Ceasar Salad at a lovely little pub by the river - bliss xx

And my wanted outfit of the day is this gorgeous little dress - as I really want to believe we have some sun ahead of us - pop on a pair of tan wedges and you are good to go all summer (if only we could find it)



Asos Salon Range cutwork dress £100


Thanks for reading x

You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your picture is genuine though hunny, I am sure if you had an army of major trainers dieticians and retouching you may look like that, but i prefer you just the way you are! with your great blog