Thursday 30 August 2012

Beautiful Boots!




Hi Lovelies,

How cold is it today! It really feels like winter is around the corner ............

Which is most handy as I saw these very lovely little boots today that will make a perfect alternative to the Burberry A/W 2012 Shearling ones!!

So ........ you could spend £650 on these babies



or £59.99 for these wooden heeled Platforms


New in this week at Zara

These have also just come into store at Zara



Studded Ankle Boots - £89.99

and I am a little bit in love with these from Topshop - I tried them on last week, and now the weather is a little cooler ....................... heheheeeee



Studded Suede Western Boots - Topshop £70


Which ones do you like best?


Thanks for reading x










7 comments:

Unknown said...

DEFFO the studded Topshop western boots! I have just developed a huge obsession for printed chelsea boots but can't decide which to order yet. Being plus size and 5ft10, heels are a no-no but a fancy boot is certainly a yes!
Great post :)
Emma x

Unknown said...

I am gonna be biased and say the Topshop ones because I had them for my bday hehe! Did you buy them?! They are so comfy! Xxx

Unknown said...

They are my favourites too, I tried them on last week but it was so hot out that I thought I would wait a while and now they are selling out fast! I may go to Toppers tomorrow and grab a pair :)
Thanks Emma x

Unknown said...

Have you worn yours yet gorge xx

Would be perfect for walking around London ;)!

Laura said...

I ordered the Zara ones yesterday morning, excited to receive them but i'm not really a heels person so will see how it goes! Xx

jude said...

I love the studded topshop ones! Think I might treat myself before my student discount ends!! Tried them on earlier this week, so comfy!x

Style At Every Age said...

Topshop for me xx