Monday 13 August 2012

Spice up your Life ......................






Hi Gorgeous ones,

I don't want to hand our Olympics over, I will never be ready !!!

Normal fashion service will resume tomorrow, but let's have a few piccies from the end of one of the most amazing tournaments that I have ever been lucky enough to witness - I am one proud puppy this evening and WOW we did good! It has made us so proud.

But lets be honest here, for a lof of people tonight, it was all about 5 girls ................


Victoria wore Giles, Mel C wore Zuhair Murad, Emma Bunton wore Maggie Cooke, Geri wore Suzanne Neville and I will find out about Mel B for you!

Posh wore Giles Deacon





and they had some fans watching them during rehearsals ....... !!






Lets hope the drug testers had all packed up and left ................ !


Turn to the left - The Super's came out to David Bowie's Fashion



Kate wore a Whistles dress for the Closing Ceremony 
and she has worn it before - The Daily Mail will LOVE that ........




When the Pheonix rose at the end, and the flames went out, I was so emotional! It has been one heck of a ride!!! Thankyou GB!

Until Tomorrow x



No comments: