Friday 12 October 2012

Sex and the City Girls back together at AmfAR! But Kate Hudson stole the show!





Hi Lovelies,

A big High Five to us - we have made it to the weekend!

Today has been lovely, as I went out with my Mum to help her pick her Winter coat and boots. Which means that my Christmas Shopping has officially started - even though she took them already (it still counts as a Christmas Gift - right?) !!

The AmfAR Inspiration Gala took place last night in Los Angeles. Celebrities took to the red carpet in some pretty incredible outfits.




Kate Hudson looked incredible in a red Prabal Gurung Gown and Loree Rodkin Horn Necklace
She completely stole the show for me

SJP! Started off the evening in a Chanel Little Black Jacket
and carrying a sequinned Fendi Bag


Underneath she wore a Vintage Chanel Jumpsuit (so Jealous!)
with Manolo Heels

and the girls were back together again for the evening!

So excited! Kristin Davis is wearing my Louboutin Disconued Platforms
(these are the shoes I am wearing as Bridesmaid in December!)



Hello Lovers! I cannot wait to wear you !!!! 



In New York Salma Hayek made everyone Green with envy
with an appearance at the Wendy Williams Show


Wow! The woman is a goddess!

 Her stunning dress was by Herve L. Lerous and she teamed it with Nude YSL Tribtoo's



Back in the real world and my rock and roll Friday night consists of being in my PJ's with a glass of wine already - and I couldnt be happier about it!

What are your weekend plans :)



Thanks for reading x








No comments: