Sunday 30 December 2012

Jools final fashion Blog of 2012




Hi Lovelies,

Well I am already half way through my copy of Mrs Arris goes to Paris - the book is just as cute as the movie. I am adoring the Christmas holidays, sleeping in and chilling out with PC and the girls.

Tonight we were invited next door to a dinner party. I always look forward to them as my neighbour makes Thai food that truly is of restaurant standard - the woman puts me to shame!!! Dish after dish of fragrant delights - every one of them totally delicious, and no distance at all to travel - which adds up to a pretty perfect way to spend an evening.

Do you have New Year Plans??

We are going out for a family dinner to a favourite little restaurant of ours, a lovely way to see in New Year with friendly faces, good food and a glass or two of something lovely! I would love to hear what you are up to.


I promised you a couple more little Christmas gift reveals. These are not technically for me heheheee - they are for my little Vuitton Vanity Case !!








Santa bought the vanity case a little Vuitton Cosmetic Toiletry Bag and a Travel Pouch!


and a new Luggage tag!

and I have this beautiful book to read (thanks Jay!)
It is all about Kylie and her outfits through the years

(err LOOK at her legs!!!!)


For dinner tonight, Jools Wore



Fearne Cotton Sequin Bow Dress and my new Terry De Havilland Platforms


I want to finish the year by thanking you so, so, so, so much for continuing to read my blog, and putting up with my crazy ramblings - I am so grateful and of course adore you all! I wish you a fabulous 2013 full of fashion and dreams and plenty of smiles.







No comments: