Monday 25 February 2013

Oscar After Party Pics ..............





Hi Lovelies,

ooh I am a tired bunny today. I stayed up to watch the Oscars and ended up going to sleep this morning at 5.30 am.

We have been out tonight with my brother to celebrate a big birthday for him tomorrow! So I will definitely sleep well!

How good was it to see Adele pick up her Gold Statue? And it cannot be just me that fell in love with Jennifer Lawrence when she fell over on her way to collect her award - it is every girls nightmare and she handled it amazingly - I love a clutz, probably because I have some clumsy moments myself.


and just like last year when Angelina's right leg had a parody twitter account within minutes
this year was the turn of Anne Hathaway's Nips ......


Lots of piccies are now coming in from the Elton John Oscar's Party and the Vanity Fair Party.


Miranda Kerr

Diane Kruger wore a Giambattista Valli Dress

Heidi Klum

Nicki Minaj

Miley Cyrus

Britney showed off some new darker tresses!

Emma Roberts

Kim Kardashian

Hide all the phones - its Naomi Campbell

Rosie Huntingdon Whiteley

Hilary Swank wore Valentino
It was almost identical to the one Sally Field wore last night 


Joan Collins (she has a snickers bar in her pocket)

Zooey Deschanel

Leslie Mann

an incredibly dapper Tom Ford

Nicole Richie

Elizabeth Banks

Back in the real world my customised T Shirt arrived today








Thanks for reading xxx






No comments: