Friday 30 August 2013

Lusting after the H&M for Autumn / Winter 2013 Braid Jacket




Hi Gorgeous ones,

It is risky to want one piece so much from a collection. It often means that everybody else is after it too!  And that makes it harder to find. (This is when my lovely friends Dee & Nadia come in as they alway's find the hard to source pieces!)

When H&M showed their H&M for Autumn/Winter 2013 collection in Paris way back in February it was a very well received. They kept the colour palette very neutral - loads of black, cream and some shimmering gold blush pieces - always a wise move, as each piece looks more expensive!


But for me, there was only ONE jacket that I HAVE to own

H&M Braided Velvet Jacket



I must have it!!!




Sienna Miller has already been photographed in the baker boy cap

The flared Skirt is also awesome - the detailing is immense - the price point being around the £150 I doubt will put anybody off. It is very Alaia !




I purchased this pair of Current Elliott Tuxedo Jeans recently
So you can see why I need the jacket to work with them - right!




So I need you to work with me my lovely readers, and any sightings or confirmed
date of release for this gorgeous jacket - please can you let me know.


Thanks so much for reading
Its so great to be back xx

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

It's gorgeous hun, hope you get it and good to have you back x

Unknown said...

Thank you darling - I hope so too xxxx