Wednesday 28 August 2013

Some new exciting A/W classic purchases




Hi Lovelies,

It is good to be back !!!!

Summer holidays are almost over - the back to school uniform purchases have been made (aww who remembers the excitement of what new pencil case to purchase!) and my thoughts now are firmly fixed towards Autumn.

It is definitely my favourite season - I love a layer!

I had a great clear out over the bank holiday and sold lots of items that I hadn't worn on ebay - which made for some lovely space in my wardrobe and meant that I could make some completely guilt free purchases too. How splendid is that!!!

I mentioned in my last blog that the Saint Laurent Red Bag sadly wasn't a keeper. It was just too heavy for every day use. So I instead purchased this very gorgeous Celine Trapeze Bag in Slate Blue. Perfect for the greys and blacks that I veer towards wearing in the colder months.






Having a lovely new winter bag focuses the mind on what you could wear with it!

I had really wanted to see for myself the Hand Made Zara Cape that came into store last week, so the girls and I went on a little shopping trip yesterday.

Well it was exactly what I was looking for - lightweight, fuss free and just really easy to wear
(plus a Cape just adds to my Sherlock obsession)






Hand Made Grey Zara Cape - £119.00

and I also got a Poplin Large Collar Shirt to wear under sweaters - also from Zara


Great Fit, Statement Collar and a great buy at £29.99

and I bought these two sweaters




Soft Knit Lace Front Jumper - Topshop £38

Oversize very soft knit from Jumper from ASOS
I love the super long sleeves & the casual, sloppy feel.  Size down one size if you purchase!



Oversized Jumper in soft knit - £30 ASOS

So I have made a pretty great start to A/W with some basic, classic pieces.
What do you think?


Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

amyjohanna said...

Love your choices, especially the topshop jumper !