Wednesday 16 October 2013

Some Mid Week prettyness .................




Hi Lovelies,




Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. The weather meant that it was winter coat day today - and I sorted out my winter scarves - oh it was a rock and roll afternoon indeed!

Now of course, even though it is cold, we are are not mentioning the C Word yet .............


but if we were!! (which we are not, of course)
I would say that this  adorable little necklace has gone to the top of my List for Santa


and I have been a very good girl ..........


'Olive" The Boston Terrier Cameo Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs £65

and I love bangles, and I love horses - so this is another stunning piece




Double Horse Head Gold Bracelet - Chloe £375

Mum and I had a mooch around the shops yesterday.
I picked up this. I really wanted a piece of tartan.......



Checked Zipper Top - Zara £39.99

I have some skinny waxed jeans to wear it with, but if you love leather trousers then these are the nicest I have seen for the season.




I like that the back is material, so there is no leather overkill and they will stretch really well

'Angel' Front leather biker trousers - Joseph £545

If you have been looking for winter boots, you probably cannot have failed to notice that an awful lot of the boots for this A/W are calf length. It is not my favourite style I have to confess as I am only a little one and not blessed with long legs - and I think this style seriously shortens any leg.

But this is my favourite pair of the ones I have seen.
If you are lucky enough to be a tall girl - these would look stunning



Button Embellished Leather Platform Ankle Boots - Miu Miu £740


Right, that is enough temptation from me for one day ..........


Thanks for reading xx

No comments: