Wednesday 14 May 2014

Addicted to White Dresses ………..




Hi Lovelies,

I can't stop buying white dresses - its like some sick addiction that I cannot break ! It doesn't help that I am quite clumsy - so I really need to be placed in a protective wrapper when I wear them - but it doesn't stop me, my closet is in danger of starting to look like a bridal store …….


I blame Zara - nearly every single dress available right now is in white!

I picked up this white cutie this week when I met up with Clairey




and Zara are expecting this one in store next week ……. oh dear !


Asymmetric Hem Studio Dress - Zara £79.99

This Mango one is adorable


Double Layer Cotton Dress - Mango £34.99


White Embroidered Cotton Dress - Arrogant Cat £65

It is surely worth avoiding red wine for a while when dresses are this nice huh?

and I finally got my hands on the white Kate Moss for Topshop Dobby Dress
Zoey Deschanel loves it too!






Kate Moss for Topshop Dobby Dress - £75

and Kate Blanchett chose to wear white last night at Windsor Castle
She looked incredible



Thanks for reading xx

No comments: