Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday - and the Sun came out to play



Hi Lovelies,

Well what a beautiful Sunday we had, Spring is finally here and it makes everything seem so much brighter and sparklier. PC tidied up the garden - how many people around the country dusted down their garden furniture today do you think!

I can also start taking outdoor pictures too which will be so good - its been a very long winter!

Well the doggies had their baths this weekend, I didn't want them to see the dogs on Crufts and not think they were as good! I have also been looking at little doggie wheels for Lottie lol, the other dogs are not going to know what has happened - I hope she doesn't run them over ;)

You might remember the little Mulberry dress in silk that I fell in love with on Friday? Well I found a really similar one if you don't fancy forking out £695.



Drawstring Silk Crepe Dress - £695 Mulberry


Dress with Mesh Panels - £32 ASOS


It looks like it could be a really nice alternative. The first rays of sunshine always makes me look at Summer Dresses as they are such an easy option - you don't have to think about anything else. I have a couple of others on my wish-list right now.


Tile Print Dress - £40 Warehouse


Red Midi Dress with Full Skirt - £40 ASOS 


Fit & Flare Patchwork Dress - £45 Oasis


Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Dress by Lee Jeans £185 - How cute is THIS!!



We also got the bikes out from a long winter hibernation. Mine is a proper french style with a basket at the front. I am looking forward to using it again soon (and yes, you can fit a dog in the basket!) This was taken last summer with Mr Big! I really love riding my bike.




oooh I also ordered some cute sandals today. It finally feels like we might be able to put our boots away1 These ones have a wedged heel so hopefully should be a breeze to walk in even though they are pretty high! I got them in Tan as this colour works well with dresses or jeans.



Kofi Chunky Sandals - £80 Kurt Geiger


And I haven't forgotten about modelling pictures of my new Loubies. I am going to wear them tomorrow so will take lots of piccies for Monday's blog :)


Did anybody score anything from the H&M Marni campaign? I stayed strong and didn't get sucked in as I have been so disappointed with the recent collaborations. But I do really like this coat and kind of want it ....... !






Would love to hear if you did get anything.

Thanks for reading


Until tomorrow


You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Urban Butterfly said...

I think I prefer the ASOS one, great find. I have been thinking about getting my bike out, great way for Mr C and I to get some excerise & spend time together. I don't have a pretty one with a basket tho, have always wanted a little vintage one. Happy riding x

Style At Every Age said...

Great sandals, I love tan x