Monday 16 April 2012

Monday - Paul & Joe, Alice & Olivia & some Zara!






Hi Lovelies,

How has Monday been for you?

Well the girls went back to school and college today and it was so quiet at home, I get used to having them around all the time really quickly and it always takes a little while to get back to normal (well whatever that is Chez Jools!)

I have fallen in love with a make up collection from Paul & Joe. They released a Cat Collection a few weeks ago which is so freaking cute. Sadly, the face powder is completely sold out, but I really want one, even though I have never used face powder! You know how it is - I NEED it! So if anybody has any bright ideas where I could track it down I would love you!


Err, How Cute is this!!!!




Paul & Joe Cat Collection Matte Pressed Powder £28






Cat Lipsticks - They are too cute to use though!! £16



and these are blusher sticks £21

I would like them all, but especially the compact


I have been waiting for this bonkers pair of trousers to come into stock and they did this morning at Net-a-Porter. One tiny problem - they had all sold out before I even logged in today :(

They are by Alice + Olivia and yes I know I am asking for lots of help today, but if anybody knows of any other stockists I would be really grateful! I know I will have to take them up heaps, but I think they would make me look taller!

It's these ones






 Alice + Olivia Striped High Waisted Flared Jeans £205



My Zara delivery did turn up today though, so it made Monday much more fun!

The tulip dress is really cute, they have taken the boning & corseting out for the summer version, but it is still a rigid style tulip - and a really great price at £39.99












and these Suede Slingback Sandals - £49.99






Thanks for reading



You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Babe :) x

Unknown said...

Love that dress and it goes fab with those gorgeous shoes!
X

Unknown said...

Thanks honey, its such a great buy too!!!! :)