Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday - err when is Summer coming !!!





Hi Lovelies,

How has Sunday been for you?

My brother has a very, very sore head, after celebrating hard the Chelsea win last night. He popped in this  morning and was still at about 85% proof .......... bless!

Sunday called for a Starbucks to help us wake up. Elli-Rose needs me to tell you all that the new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino is pretty amazing!




I have been drooling over Canne Piccies today. For me Eva Longaria has had the most amazing fashion week, but today was all about Cheryl Cole.

She looks incredible in a feathered gown by Stéphane Rolland.













It is really cold here today! Do you have lots of gorgeous summer outfits that are just screaming to come out of the wardrobe too?! It is not fair is it.

BUT, we have good news, this week the sun is coming out to play with us - finally we might get to wear some month appropriate clothing .......


But not quiet yet! So today Jools Wore a Zara pleated top and Firetrap Jeans with a messy topknot. Sadly, there is not much chance of us dressing a la Cole at the moment!!








and it is still jacket weather - so I made it my favourite leather one




In preparation of the sun finally making an appearance, here are a couple of little summer pieces that have just been released that you might like




Asos Salon - Anglais Skater Dress £65
This one seems a much better price point than the ones released last week!






Warehouse - Daisy Print Capri Pants £40




Asos - Mesh and Lace Panelled Midi Dress £65




River Island - Colour Block Sailor Dress £35


It is pamper night here, so I am painting my fingers and toes, let me know what you are up to x


Thanks for reading x

You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

Urban Butterfly said...

OMG how fab does our pet Cheryl look in that. I can only but dream of wear such a dress. Magnificent!

Style At Every Age said...

Agree, she looks gorgeous even though I can't stick her, that dress is amazeballs, I die!

LooweezBx said...

Okay this is so inappropriate but it wasn't me who said it... Someone on twitter said 'why is Cheryl Cole dressed as a tampon?' now that's all I can think about when I look at those photos lmao :(

It was actually a lovely sunny day in Scotland today! However I was stuck inside studying :(

xx