Sunday 17 June 2012

Jameela Jamil for Very, Sale time at Net-a-Porter & New Season Goodies!






Hi Lovelies,


Happy Daddys Day to all the Dads out there. I hope you were suitably spoilt today. PC had cupcakes, a Starbucks, a glass of bubbles, cups and cups of tea and a roast dinner made for him, so he is one happy boy.


The Net a Porter sale starts tomorrow morning, so set your alarm clocks and please let me know if you grab something at a great deal. I love to hear about ALL your purchases. It is the one sale that I get really excited about - I am not that bothered about all the others!


I always like the Celeb collaborations at Very. Now Jameela Jamil is following in the footsteps of Fearne Cotton, Diana Vickers, Holy Willabooby and Coleen Rooney and has designed a range for them.


The entire collection of 25 pieces will be available on the 21st June, here are some sneak preview pictures. She has pitched it as a body-con free zone! Expect lots of slouchy easy to wear daytime pieces with some nipped in waists and floatier items.




Jam by Jameela Jamil










I am looking forward to seeing all of the pieces when they become available


I know we are all in the Sale zone just now, but there are some very pretty early A/W pieces coming into store now. A few things that have caught my eye (heheee pardon the pun) are below.




Markus Lupfer Sequinned Pop Eyes Sweater £275






Michael Kors Stretch Crepe Sleeved Dress £1325




Jimmy Choo Gio Suede & Leather Shoes £895




 Miu Miu Silk and Jersey Dress £540




 Silk Print Jumpsuit - Zara £29.99






Love this little dress as it could be so versatile.
Burberry London Ruched Jersey dress £450


 Thanks for reading, and good luck tomorrow if you are hoping to get something from The Sale!





You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: