Saturday 21 July 2012

Beautiful Burberry Blog ............




Hi Lovelies,

Back in January, when all the A/W 2012 shows were debuted. There was one show that had us ALL panting.

It was Burberry Prorsum, and it was epic! Who could forget the models walking down the runway holding magnificent umbrellas, while the rain poured down. There were cinched in waists, beautifully embellished belts, but most of, it was the beautiful clutches and gloves that grabbed my attention!

The theme was country animals. There were foxes, Owls, Ducks, and studs - lots and lots of studs - and it was magical!

Fast forward to the sales finally ending, and these gorgeous pieces are now coming into store. Sigh - they are not disappointing ! If I get one item for A/W please make it these gloves!!!







Burberry Duck Head Studded Clutch £1995 - All pieces listed are available to purchase now

Fox Head Bangle £395 




Burberry Owl Nubuck Clutch £895


Olive Green Fox Head Quilted Clutch £1195 

and who remembers Kate Bosworth turning up at the show looking gorgeous!


Well you can channel her entire look right now too ......

Grey Cashmere Owl Sweater £795

Burberry Tweed Jersey Peplum Pocket Skirt £650

Cashmere Peplum Fitted Skirt £995

Velvet Bow Belt £275

Ruched Silk Bow Belt £275


Burberry Shearling Lined Ankle Boots £650


So, what do you think of the collection? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for reading x









6 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Remember watching the Live Stream and talking about these bits afterwards. Do love the gloves x

Anonymous said...

Kate looks fab as always - love that hairstyle! Have loved Burberry ever since they moved away from the ubiquitous check! PBx

Anonymous said...

I love it so much I stocked up on the ankle boots and pencil skirts! Did they have a few looks with mermaid style wool skirts as well? I especially love the luxe parka coats on top. You can have the gloves, I'll take that black studded clutch.

Urban Butterfly said...

OMG I am on love. For years I have always loved the tweed country look so this is like heaven. That tweed peplum skirt rocks.
I have new leather gloves on my birthday wish list (I also start that early) think someone will stretch to them for me as they are devine!

Unknown said...

Which skirts did you get honey? Spill!!!

Unknown said...

I really hope the high street picks up on this length skirt in the tweed, as it would be a lovely style to wear for winter ......... :)