Tuesday 14 August 2012

A braces off day, and lots of girly fun x





Hi Lovelies,

It has been a momentous day Chez Jools. Elli Rose had her braces taken off after having them on for over 2 and a half years! Her smile is amazing now. 
So happy for her, a great smile makes you feel so much more confident.




So after the Orthadontist we had a coffee stop, and a little mooch around the shops.


I loved this little Iris Lace Dress from River Island £35


 
but my sensible head kicked in as I wondered how much more I could now wear this colour before Autumn as we haven't had great weather (of course now I want it!)

I also tried this nude coloured dress on

River Island Drop Waist Dress £35
The colour is really cute, but it was sadly too short

I also tried on the Molly Jeggings that I blogged about last night.
They came home with me!

Molly Mid-Blue Jeggings - £35 - River Island 

Some more items were added to the New Look Sale. The red crochet wedges that I have worn all summer are now included, so I got a Blue pair to wear with jeans and dresses


Crochet T Bar Wedges Now £10!!!!! - New Look

and all Jewellery was buy one get another one for free


 So I picked up these two little cocktail rings for £4!!

We then went to the Nail Bar - I chose Neon Pink today as you can see from the piccies above

So all in all, a very happy day here. What have you been up to :) x


Thanks for reading



2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Must be great to have your braces off but make sure she doesn't lose her retainer like my Claudia did because they did move back sadly although not as bad as they were originally.

Unknown said...

Yes, she is under strict instructions that for 3 months it has to be in pretty much all the time except for eating, and then at night after that. After all this time I am going to make sure she does it.

Any more thoughts on little Black Pug gorge ? x