Saturday 6 October 2012

Because every girl loves accessories ...........






Hi Lovelies,

It was a beautiful sunny day today. Winter is in the air though, and it is so nice!

So a lovely couple of hours were whiled away this afternoon, sourcing just a few accessories.

I love the finishing touches of winter. I always find accessories a little bit of a hastle in the summer as I prefer to keep things as simple, and cool as possible - but winter is fair game

What I adore is that even if you do not have much money to spend just now, they feel like real treats and you can really make some changes in your existing wardrobe and current look - without the guilt.

This little t shirt with detachable collar is fabulous. You can layer it up, pop a jumper over it, or it would look so cute with a blazer too - a total no brainer!



Jewel Neck T Shirt Zara £29.99


Also available in White - I definitely have room in my life for both!


Winter is definitely when I want more of a dressed down & comfortable look
I ordered these bits below from Topshop - perfect for nice, easy, comfortable daywear

Lace Eyelash Top (also available in Wine & Cream with black lace) £16.99 Topshop

If you are anything like me, I have hats (usually beanies!) in a few colours, I am feeling the blue
for this A/W to go with my Burberry Coat


 
Navy Ribbed Beanie Hat £10 - Topshop

and who can resist a plain glass pair of geek sunglasses -
perfect for days just like today when it is still sunny but it is no longer full on dark shades weather

Clear Glass Square Sunglasses £15

and to complete the Geek look - and because the logo is everywhere for winter!

Geek Tee - Topshop £18

and from ASOS I ordered .........

Fluffy Boyfriend Beanie in Mink Colour Asos - £8
(I adore the soft shade of this little hat)

and I hope this is as pretty as it looks when it arrives



I plan on wearing it with my J.W Anderson Bat Jumper


Pearl Stone Flower Collar Neckalce £15 Asos

What do you think? Did I do good!!!!????

and if you still need inspiration to maybe just update little blouses or tees already in
your wardrobe

These are such a great price (I am definitely going to put this in my girls stockings for Christmas)



Velvet Bow Neck Tie ASOS £8 (Also available in Black)


Today, Jools Wore

Military Buttoned Suede Boots - Purchased last winter from Office

with oversized knit jumper from Topshop (blogged recently)
Chanel Mini Flap bag and House of Harlow Pendant


and lastly, the first pictures of Nicole Kidman as Grace Kelly have been published.
I was a little unsure about her playing the Princess of Monaco when she revealed her plans
recently at the Emmy's - but she looks incredible



 Thanks for reading x

No comments: