Thursday 4 October 2012

Thursday is all about pretty blouses





Hi Lovelies,

Well we have had coughs, colds and splutters Chez Jools this week - but it was back to school today, so a little bit of normality has resumed!

I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Paris fashion week has finished, so everything will begin to get back to normal now - I will miss my little daily streams of the gorgeous fashion that is to come next year! It was pilates again, and I am loving it more and more every week.


Speaking of Fashion! I have got a couple of little reveals.


I love this little dress. It is a nice thick, almost waffle material and it hangs and fits really nicely.
I always find ASOS clothing very hit and miss - well this one is a hit!



Purple Colour block Skater Dress £35 - ASOS

and I also got this little blouse


Blouse with Contrast Tie and Gold Buttons £32 - ASOS

It is pretty rare for me to order two things from ASOS and keep them both! So I
am a happy bunny as the fit of both is fab.

I also picked up the Bib Front Blouse from Topshop

Long sleeve Velvet Tie Blouse £36 - Topshop

There are some really pretty blouses around just now
Here are some others that caught my eye


I adore this blouse, as it is so pretty, but would also look fabulous over
a winter sweater with just the pretty colour peeping out!
It is definitely on the wish list! Also from Asos

Blouse with Pearl Embellished Collar £32 - Asos


And this new in Blouse from Topshop is gorgeous and is
available in cream and black




Embroidered Floral Trellis Collar Tee £45 - Topshop 

and this very ladylike dove grey skirt would work with all of these pretty tops


A-Line Grey Midi Skirt - £50 Boutique at Topshop


Has anything caught your eye this week? Would love to hear


Thanks for reading x



No comments: