Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas Shopping has got in the way of blogging ......





Hi Lovelies,

aww I must apologise for missing a couple of days of fashion blogging.

Sadly, my lovely friend (the one who is getting married very shortly) lost her Dad this week. Love you Mags xxx We are under strict instructions from her Mum to go ahead with all the plans, but it is obviously a very difficult time for her.

The positive thing about not blogging every day though is that I have lots to tell you about.

On Thursday Morning it was the launch of Maison Martin Margiela for H&M. As predicted it was very popular, with people queuing outside stores from 2am (wow, these fashionista's are HARDCORE!!)



It was being launched at 9am, so about 8.50am I tried to log in and predictably the site had crashed! 

Not the best start I thought. But at 9am, armed with my cup of tea, I tried again - got straight in and every item I wanted to try was available! So smug Jools checked out at 9.02am without any hassle at all!


Of course with it being H&M, I won't get the delivery for about a week, but here is a break down of the pieces that I am trying.

I do not really have high expectations for this one!
I think I will be too short for it, but SJP rocked the original so you have to show willing!


Long Draped Jersey Dress with photographic sequin effect print £59.99 


and this draped skirt


Draped Skirt £59.99 

shown here modelled by Mena Suvari
(I wasn't feeling the top though!)


and I ordered the Candy Clutches BEFORE I saw the Mena piccies heheeee

I had no idea that the Candy Clutches were going to be THIS BIG - I thought
they were little hand sized ones!

Regardless, these were the items that sold out the fastest, so I was lucky
enough to get one in each colour - so again, I will know more when they arrive!




Candy Clutch's £34.99 



oh and a couple of you fabulous girls have ordered some Hybrid dresses to try - which makes me really happy.


My Christmas Shopping continued to pick up pace too!

This was Kingston this week




Jools found a cute dress to wear on Christmas Day



I liked the little bell sleeve detail

Black Lace Dress £48 Toppers

and I found these little beauties that I can wear to a party next weekend
and then again with this dress for Christmas - yay!

Lace & Suede Mix Ankle Boots




'Spent It" lace up boots - Office Shoes £68



Thanks for reading x










1 comment:

Style At Every Age said...

Love the dress and shoes you bought, I'm patiently awaiting a lace dress, lets hope I actually go out to wear it!