Sunday 4 November 2012

Christmas Windows come to Harrods ...........




Hi Lovelies,

Apologies for being a tiny bit absent - this weekend has been a busy one!

So Friday was the final dress fitting at Suzanne Neville, which went really well. Some tiny tweaks are required and the bride is good to go! Tess's stunning red dress on Strictly on Saturday night was also made by Suzanne.

Ofcourse we could not go to London without a little peek inside Harrods. And the Christmas Windows have not disappointed!

Disney have collaborated with top designers to create some Princess Style Christmas Windows.

Versace designed Cinderella - with a Glass Slipper of course


loving the tiny mice details on the steps!


Roberto Cavalli's design

Louboutin's Crystal Slippers were of course the best window
Sigh - just LOOK at them!



Marchesa designed a dress for Ariel (Little Mermaid)


Snow White by Oscar de la Renta

Rapunzel by Jenny Packham

Escada designed Jasmine from Aladdin's gown

Mulan by Missoni

Belle from Beauty & the Beast - by Valentino





If you get the chance, you have to go and check them out - I promise you they are magical!


The new Kors Jumper should be here tomorrow, so I will take piccies of that.

Today Jools Wore

 


Emmy Patch Pocket Dress by Whistles £95

with coat from Zara

I really need to think about starting some Christmas shopping too!

Thanks for reading x

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love your Zara coat Jools. I think I need one in my life!! Harrods looks amazing as always. We were there on Friday, started our christmas shopping and had some afternoon tea. Xx

Unknown said...

awww we might have crossed paths!!!

Yay - get the coat L, I totally LOVE it!!!!! xx

EPC said...

Ahh Suzanne N I went there for an evening gown!

Great pics of Harrods thanks for sharing Elle

Unknown said...

Elle she is a genius designer isnt she :) x

Girl Orb said...

Hey,
Love these windows. I think milan is my favourite!

I blogged about the windows on my blog also!
http://girlorb.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/magical-fairy-tale-christmas-windows-at.html

Girl Orb - Harrods Christmas Windows

Kayleigh x