Saturday 26 January 2013




Hi Lovelies,

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I spent the day in London yesterday which let us be honest, is never a hardship, and it gave me a chance to check out the brand new S/S 2013 pieces that are coming in.

I wanted to see the Miu Miu pieces the most - all the candy and sorbet colours have completely stolen my heart.

The cady pieces are by far my favourite - sadly - and a not very well known fact, is that Cady in Latin means obscenely bloody expensive ................. (ok, I may have made that up!) 
Each piece starts at around £1000 if it has any embellishment on it, and I am a sucker for the detailing! So much sighing went on as piece after piece became more covetable, and more expensive than the last.

Pastel Pink dresses, lemon yellow blouses, citrus green and blackcurrent coloured bags, bright candy coloured wallets - it was ALL so beautiful, and looked so fresh and spring like after the icy temperatures outside.













All so pretty!

I wore my Burberry Trench Coat into London as it was so cold


with a little bit of Hermes!

Hermes CDC


and a glass of Kir Royale for lunchy with PC



What are your weekend plans? I would love to hear all about them

Thankyou for reading xx











No comments: