Thursday 21 February 2013

A little look through the Burberry and Prada Windows ...........




Hi Lovelies,

I hope your week is going fabulously.
Half term is going well, Elli has found herself a Saturday job working in a fabric store which will also be great inspiration for her art and textile courses. It was her training day today and they told her she did great so we are very proud of her.

Poor Mr Big, our Chihuahua had to go to the vets to have some teeth removed (getting old sucks!) - they had to put him under to do it and he now only has 3 teeth left! So he has been sat on my lap all afternoon milking it for all his worth and is eating shredded fresh chicken for dinner!

Check out that little face!!!



I was really looking forward to the Brit Awards last night - but God they were dull! There were some nice dresses to show you though ........

Jessie J

Taylor Swift

DJ Joe Whiley

Paloma Faith Sparkled!

Err just how amazing are Jourdan Dunn's legs!

Robbie Williams


Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy



Fashion Friends - I have found the Topshop Off Shoulder Brocade dress that I have been wanting!!
It is even nicer than I remember, the waistline has silk padding underneath the skirt to
pad it out - it is so pretty. I cannot wait for it to be warm enough to wear it!



and there is one more dress from Topshop that I adore. Brand new in Today
(why can't it be spring already)



Embellish detailed Cream Swing Dress £85 Topshop

How good that dress would look with these!


The Fifi Nude Louboutin's that I already had are a fab match for the Willow bag


Gratuitous bag shots - I just like to keep getting it out to look at until I get to use it lol!



I have caught up on the live fashion shows from London and Milan Fashion Week too.
Burberry and Prada really stood out for me.
Gingham and Hearts for A/W - Nice!

Prada





and could I take one of everything from Burberry please .........










Gorgeous!!!!


Thanks so much for reading x

No comments: