Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothers Day everybody ......





Hi Lovelies,

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend, and for any Mummy's out there - I hope you have been spoilt today :)

I have to recognise that I have now had over 100,000 hits of my little blog. I am just astounded and grateful that you all still read it! Thank you so much. I am a lucky girl to have so many people take a look.

This weekend has been all about friends and family. My lovely Vic came to stay last night and we had such a lovely evening. Champagne, giggles and gossip - with plenty of nibbles, and cupcakes - it doesn't get much better really surely!


I was spoilt with a glittery manicure


lovely cards from the girls. Lots of cups of tea (in my gorgeous new mug)



and these gorgeous candles (I love my daughters so much)



and today, PC cooked a roast dinner for me and my Mummy - so it was
a beautiful weekend.

I had time to browse online while that gorgeous dinner was being cooked.
Here are some lovely dresses that caught my eye - All from ASOS



Denim and Chambray Shirt Dress £38



Gothic Prom Style Dress £95



Wiggle Dress with Exaggerated Hips (this looks such a great shape) £120



New in Printed Wallpaper Dress £42 (they do a version of this every season)

Right, I am getting back to eating another of these

Well, it IS Mothers Day for another half an hour ........



Thank you so much for reading xxx

No comments: