Monday 29 July 2013

Jaeger Boutique Goodies :)





Hi Lovelies,

The girls had the best day ever today - they stayed in their pj's literally all day singing on sing star and watching MTV & Movies - I officially want to be a teenager again!!!

I have told you recently about my love for the boutique range for Jaeger. I love that they have a modern fresher range that attracts more clients - it is incredibly well made and the cut and fit is beautiful. I am seriously impressed.


I purchased the leopard silk dress at the start of the season - and the colour and print just makes me so happy. Best of all, it never went on sale - so I love it even more!




So I have had the matching shirt with scalloped collar in my wish list box at ASOS

It is £120 - but think how many things you could wear it with!





Well Jaeger online have had final reduction pieces - and there are some amazing pieces at brilliant prices.
AND - The shirt went to 50% off there
 YAY! 

Silk Blouse with Scallop Collar - now £60

so I now have a lovely little collection of Boutique pieces

It is definitely worth checking out the final reductions - lots of pieces at 70% off which make them really good value.

This little cutie is a gorgeous buy - reduced from £150 to £60



Jewel Collar Dress - Jaeger Boutique - £60 (final reductions)

sadly, the item that most caught my eye (as always) is brand new season!

This just in A/W piece is just beautiful - you could wear this right now and through to Winter too




Floral Jackquard Dress - Jaeger Boutique £199

I really love it, and it would look so nice with the Mulberry Mint Cecily



Thanks for reading xx







No comments: