Thursday 5 September 2013

This girl got the jacket she wanted ................




Hi Lovelies,

Well, I did it!

I got the Velvet Jacket that I blogged about last week!

I impatiently went online to buy it from the H&M Paris collection at 9am - but it was not there.My first thought was, oh no, perhaps the collection is only going to be available in the London stores - but I kept refreshing and then at 9.30 there it was! MY jacket flashing at me!!  Elli and I excitedly checked out all of the pieces that were available and quickly checked out!

The collection sold out fast - so I was so happy to get the Jacket that I had most wanted from the Paris Show Collection. (Ebay already have these listed for 3 times the price - I hate that)

These are the pieces that I loved most and have ordered to try.


Crinkled Cotton Broiderie Anglais Blouse with fluted Sleeves £29.99


The Velvet Jacket was a great price


Shown here with the blouse


Velvet Embroidered Jacket - H&M Paris Show Collection £69.99

and the hat as already seen on Blake Lively




Captain's Hat - H&M Paris Show Collection £12.99

and just for the fun factor, we ordered this one to try




Faux Fur Coat £39.99

Blush Chiffon Dress £49.99

Bow Tie Back



The cape is adorable too (but I didn't order that!)



Wool Blend Cape £69.99




I will let you know what they are like as soon as they arrive



What is your favourite piece??




Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks M, H&M is so hit and miss though, that if one or two of them are great I will be happy!!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.