Tuesday 3 September 2013

Last day of School Holidays ........




Hi Lovelies

Yes, Summer Holidays are officially over Chez Jools. Elli goes back to College tomorrow, and Mia goes back to School on Thursday.
We were hoping to go to the Beach once more but it was a hazy, overcast day so the girls chose to go to the London Aquarium instead.

London was buzzing and vibrant - and the weather picked up in the afternoon, we had lots of time to sit and watch the world go buy on the South Bank, and to go check out some shops!




I had wanted to pop into Chloe to check out the Mini Marcie Bag - I really want a small messenger style bag for daytime (just to hold the essentials - so that the girls and pc do not dump all their stuff in my bag!) - and I love the Saddle style.


This is the colour that I really like - The colour is called Black Bat!

Chloe Leather Mini Marcie Bag in Black Bat £435

But London only had a pale grey today, but they did have a Royal Blue!




ooh, which one is better? - Help me!!!!

Ofcourse we had to pop into Selfridges for a mooch around the Shoe Gallery

Charlotte Olympia has the most incredible shoes just now


I fell for these crazy bear shoes!


Charlotte Olympia Bear Necessities Shoes £575

I saw this little Leather Jacket in Warehouse in Selfridges - very gorgeous ......


It is unlined, so it is a really thin, soft leather so would be a perfect cover up for right now



Zip Pocket Leather Drape Jacket - Warehouse Fashion £140

and in Topshop, these two blazers are pretty fabulous

Blue / Red Check Jacket - Topshop Unique £100
(it is a really great cut)


Perfect to smarten up a pair of jeans

Colour Block Blazer - Topshop £55


So a pretty great day all in all - well, apart from the yukky trains!!!


Thanks for reading
and let me know which colour bag you think I should go for please!!

No comments: