Wednesday 9 October 2013

Half Way through ......





Hi Lovelies,

Well I am half way through Phase 1 of this ridiculous detox. I am really proud of sticking to it, as it is honestly very difficult. Only two more days of the hardcore bit to go ...... that is what I am telling myself - but no way could you do this if you had a busy week planned - I have hardly left the house!!!!

Anyway, to help keep my mind off of chocolate, let's talk shoes!
I got these little taupe coloured boots from Topshop a little while ago



Metal Trim Boots in Taupe Leather - Topshop £80

and this lovely snuggly scarf ........


Large Feather Yarn Scarf - Topshop £25

and I love these little boots from Topshop too



Paris Woven Leather Chelsea Boots £130

which would look great with this little black dresses with contrast collar detail



Wednesday Velvet Dress by Pop Boutique £30

but also, how cute would the dress be with these new-in stunners from Saint Laurent!



Two-Tone Leather Ankle Boots - Saint Laurent £680

and lastly, a cute cuddly coat for the cold weather - in a great colour
buy it oversized to be on trend .......



Teddy Fur Pea Coat - Topshop  £79


Thanks for reading xxx

No comments: