Sunday 30 March 2014

A fabulous day for Mummys ………..




Hi Lovelies,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the first day of Summer. It was amazing tonight to still be light at 7.30 - Spring is certainly in the air!

The past week has been pretty busy as I had a college module to submit and it was Mia's birthday so she had a big party - oh to be 15 again huh!

It was Mothering Sunday today and we have had such a lovely weekend.

Yesterday we went to Windsor and Eton for the day and enjoyed walking in the beautiful sunshine and today we have been spoiling my Mum with lunch and presents and PC and the girls completely spoilt me too.

Zara has a million pieces in there that I really love just now. I have my eye on a very beautiful spring coat and I picked up this pretty pair of pastel shoes which are a perfect transition into summer.




I love the heel shape

T Bar Pastel Sandals - Zara £59.99

and I also purchased this fresh and easy Poplin Blouse


Cotton Flared Blouse - Zara £29.99

This week I have been loving using my Mulberry Suffolk

With Isabel Marant Cardigan before the sun came out!

and I also wore the floral Topshop Fringed Top I blogged about recently.



and Jools also Wore - Marc Jacobs Watch



and today for Mothers Day I was blown away ……..

I may have been going on about this bag for a while, to anybody that would listen!
Infact it is safe to say that I have been boring everybody senseless with my lust for this bag

and finally it is mine!

Saint Laurent Small Grainy Mono Shoulder Bag in Blue Majorelle




I am so in love with it - it is such a happy colour and it is as cute as a button!
I also got a bottle of Chanel Perfume from my girls - Thankyou, I love you so much x

and because of course our lust is never completely satisfied
just how good would these look with it!

These Louboutins have just been released.
They are Electric Blue Python!




100mm Pigalle's in Python - WOW - just WOW!
£895

I just know these are going to be in my dreams ……...

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments: