Wednesday 9 April 2014

Kate's coming back to Topshop!




Hi Lovelies,

When I heard that Kate Moss was returning to work with Topshop for a new collection I was super excited.

I think I have owned a piece from every single collaboration she has done to date - If I am being completely honest my friend Vic and I collected far too many pieces that we didn't wear - but each one was completely of the spirit of Kate and her world - and they were too nice to not at least take out and look at occasionally!

This time she is doing things a little differently, a little like the Peter Pilotto for Target collection, the clothes will also be available to purchase online at Net-a-Porter.

So, who shall we choose for the network least likely to crash on launch day on the 30th April!!!?
I'm going with Net-a-Porter.

Having seen the whole collection now, I have whittled my favourites down to just a few - and my must-haves are the fringe jacket and the dress - I'm a sucker for some fringing !

This little cutie is available in Jade and Lemon and is of course loosely based on the one shoulder vintage dress that she wore. It is without doubt my most favourite Kate outfit ever - she totally rocked that dress.





there are some really pretty sun dresses in the collection




And some really cute Maxi Dresses if you are lucky enough to be blessed with Kate's height



The campaign dress is this stunning nude coloured silk fringe


Bought to life by La Moss!


and if you do not want to try and pull off all over fringing
this delicate jacket would be stunning over a dress
(I think its the piece that I will be coveting the most as I would wear it with jeans too)


and how stunning are these Butterfly Sandals
All we need now is a tan to go with them.
all together now - sigh ……… !



Chiara Neon Butterfly Sandals - Sophia Webster £410


Thanks for reading xx

No comments: