Monday 10 March 2014

Spring is surely coming !




Hi Gorgeous Ones,

Oh how GOOD was the sunshine yesterday! It was easily the nicest Sunday of the year so far and makes everything seem so colourful and bright. We took Pooky Pug for a walk in the sunshine - with all the daffodils and blossom coming out, it was gorgeous.

It definitely made me think about Summer and the lovely things we can wear.

A couple of "must have" pieces have caught my eye recently, and I bought a really cute pair of shoes from Topshop that look just like Miu Miu's - winning!




Topshop "Lilli" Platform Sandals £55


This week has been all about bubblegum pink nails, hair braids and pastel colours


I really love this skirt that is also from Topshop



Limited Edition Metallic Lace Pencil Skirt £95

and this little cutie from ASOS is also a spring lust item



Premium Midi Skater Embroider Dress - Asos £68

and I love this bag soooooo much
(oooh which reminds me - my cream Mulberry Alexa was a dream to use on holiday!)



Saint Laurent chain shoulder bag - £870


Thanks for reading x

No comments: