Sunday 20 April 2014

Easy Peasy Summer T Shirt Dress




Hey Lovelies,

Happy Easter - I hope you have had copious amounts of chocolate today!
We have had a real family day with Roast Turkey and Champagne! There are definitely worse ways to spend time! 
It's gone 11pm and I am wondering if it is too late to break into some Maltesers ………. (the answer is of course it isn't)

Easter Colours for an Easter Dinner ………

I have been listening to Paolo Nutini's new album all weekend - it's all kinds of brilliant - and it doesn't hurt that he is as pretty as can be - right!


and I picked up the EASIEST dress to take you through summer from good old Topshop.
They come in a whole candy collection of colours too in super soft cotton.
Give one a try - you can dress them down with flats & a denim jacket or do what I did
and wear them with wedges and a couple of pendant necklaces - you have gotta love easy summer fashion!










Drop Waist T Shirt Dress - Topshop £20 each

Its definitely my must-buy item of the week

A couple of other pieces that have caught my eye are
these pretty gorgeous electric blue shoes from Zara



Criss Cross Suede Sandals - Zara £49.99

and I can think of 20 outfits I could carry the Betty bag with right now!
My love for Saint Laurent is sadly getting worse.
These two are my favourites


Saint Laurent Small Leather Betty Bag £1090



Saint Laurent Betty Medium Striped Leather Bag £1265




Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

You look super cute in your dress honey and I love those Zara heels, bit too high for moi but would look perfect with a few dresses on my radar this summer. x

Unknown said...

Thank you darling. Im such a sucker for anything electric blue - I might have to buy them :)