Thursday 21 August 2014

A little Mulberry treat ……...




Hi Lovelies,

It is our daughter Elli's 19th Birthday today. It still seems pretty hard to believe to be honest! She has gone to the Reading Festival for 4 days so I am all kinds of nervous. I just hope she has an amazing time. Our younger daughter had some great results from her exams today - so it has been a huge day Chez Jools!

I picked up a gorgeous little Mulberry bracelet the other day while shopping with my lovely friend Clairey. I had seen it a little while ago and fell in love with the super cute little postman lock closure - and now that the temperature has dropped a little bit, I reasoned it was time to wear some darker colours (what - thats a good enough excuse, surely!!!)



I already adore it!




Bayswater Postman Lock Chain Bracelet - Mulberry

and this is my must buy piece of the week.
It is from good old Topshop and it is the perfect transitional dress.
Lightweight cotton with long sleeves, wear it now and then pop a jumper or leather jacket over the top in the coming weeks


I love that the bust is fitted, so it is going to look really flattering -
some shirt dresses can look a little boxy.


Chambray Shirt Dress - new this week at Topshop - £48

and if you are thinking about a new winter bag - this one is stunning





Obsedia Bag in light grey leather - Givenchy £1740

and lastly for today
erm just how amazing does Alexa Chung look in this incredible Burberry Prorsum dress.
God, I want it too!!!!!

WOW!!!!


Thanks for reading x

No comments: