Monday 1 September 2014

Saying goodbye to summer ……….



Hi Lovelies,

Well, September is here - it was actually really tough to say goodbye to August as the summer has been pretty perfect for me. Day after day of gorgeous sunshine (and pretty dresses!) mixed with some great trips away and lots of laughter meant that it was hard to get my head around the fact that Autumn is just around the corner.

But, just as a few weeks ago, putting on a pair of jeans felt vaguely ridiculous, now we are feeling like that about our summer clothes (plaid checked shirts have been my friend the last couple of weeks as you can wear them over anything summery and it doesn't matter if the temperature drops) but it is definitely time to focus on colder days.

So, what is your most important purchase for the next few weeks - its has to be ALL about coats and boots surely!!

Well, we are not supposed to buy the first things we see, but I always have good experiences with winter coats from Zara and I totally fell for this one last week so it is on my hit list.



Camel Wool Long Coat - Zara £159

and I really like the look of this cape from Next



Navy Checked Cape - Next £65

I don't really ever blog pieces from Next - but I really like the cape
and this cute little Fedora

Camel Fedora - Next £20

I adore this dress as you could wear it right now, and then winter it up
with a leather jacket, woolly tights and boots in the coming weeks



Floral Elsie Dress - Free People £128

So the new pieces that have made it into my closet so far are

These boots from Dune.
I cannot wait to wear them - I'm in love with them already.



Black Suede Chelsea Ankle Boots - Dune £115




Coated Skinny Jeans - Karen Millen £99



Lace Panel Knit Top - Topshop £36

Grey Tabard Topshop £42



Light Grey Asymmetric V Neck Sweater - Topshop £38


and I want these babies - even more so since I saw them at Harrods -
I need them in my life to bring all the new pieces together - right?!




Black Leather Ankle Boots - Saint Laurent ~£625


So have I enabled you? and have you started new season purchasing yet!
Let me know what is on your wish list for A/W 2014 please x


Thanks for reading xx

No comments: