Thursday 19 March 2015

Dresses to brighten a dull day ……...




Hi Lovelies,

Well, I have spent the morning putting away all of my big thick jumpers and coats for the year. 
Remind me why do we even buy big chunky jumpers? I always get lured by the idea of feeling snugly and warm but the reality is that we never actually get cold enough in the UK to warrant them - one jumper I bring out every year and it still never gets a look in, so it has finally made the charity pile.

I still have far too many pieces of black for spring / summer - what can I tell you - I'm with Angelina Jolie on this - but I have added some colour - we just need some lovely sunshine now - here are a few things that I have picked up to make me feel like Spring is really here!

I love this little dress

 
Embroidered Dress - Zara £39.99

This one just totally reminds me of a 70's Gucci vibe
Its a really cool dress AND it has pockets!

Printed Front Pleat Dress - Zara £59.99

I rarely do flats (I need all the help I can get in the height department - but I got these for Dubai and they are unbelievably comfortable)

Leather Platform Sandals with wooden soles - Zara £49.99

Overlay Sundress (also available in white) Topshop £36

I haven't purchased the two below, but I really like them ….

Off Shoulder Broiderie Dress - £60

and afternoon tea is sorted with this cutie ………..
Daisy Print Bardot Prom Dress - ASOS £75

and every outfit will look more summery with this stunning bag.
It's sooooooo pretty

Valentino The Rockstud colour block Trapeze Bag £1675

or an LV Neverfull  - decisions, decisions!

Neverfull Damier Azur MM Size - Louis Vuitton £710 - this will work with everything

Hope I have made you feel a little bit spring-like - I'm jumping around like a lamb ….!

Thanks for looking x

No comments: