Wednesday 4 March 2015

Dubai Dreaming ……..



Hi Lovelies,

Thanks so much for the messages asking about my Dubai pictures - we just had the most beautiful time there, and got to experience some really amazing things. I adored our time there and would definitely go back. The temperature was perfect too ……


our very beautiful hotel



we booked an evening trip to visit the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world)




Unlike Tom - we didn't go quite to the tip!




We had booked afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab, billed as the most luxurious hotel in the world - it has 7 stars and serious security to get in ……..


The Lobby View


the cake stands & sugar are modelled on the Sail shape of the hotel





Red Rose displays are everywhere!


The Escalator backdrops are giant aquariums


Cutest Restrooms ever - I kept visiting just to stand in there!


Cocktails in the Skybar as we watched the sun set over the city





I am now as pink as my chair


Cannot wait to go back ………….

Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

Style At Every Age said...

Looks fab honey, so glad you had a great time! Possibly November for me xx